- Bourbon Braised Short Rib Ravioli
- Spicy Miso Black Cod with Fresh Herb Salad
- Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwich
- Charred Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Crazy Cheese Truffle Mac
- Candied Bacon Cheesecake
- and more!
O’Neale also shares stories from the seventh season of MasterChef and his path to victory, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the exciting show.
With O’Neale as your guide, this is the starting point in your own culinary journey, because the secrets in these pages won over the judges and earned O’Neale the title of MasterChef!
- Hardcover, 208 Pages
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 1.0" x 9.5"
- Publisher: Abrams